1. Description of Service
ReDouble is an online magazine that caters to highlighting the creative talent in Denver Colorado.
Editors typically include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use is the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on Photobucket or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Images that are commissioned by ReDouble
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If ReDouble receives any notice that an image is posted up inappropriately such as not keeping with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
3. Rules of Conduct
We host a forum as well as blogs that we may permit you to comment on. As a part of using our website, you must not:
- Post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic.
- Post anything defamatory, violent, pornographic, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable. We have the sole right to determine what is objectionable.
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone.
- Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party.
- Create more than one account, use another person’s account, or allow another person to use your account.
- Engage in unsolicited marketing activities, whether commercial or non-commercial, on our forum or through its private messaging service, or on our blog comments section, or anywhere else on our website.
- Advertise on our website without our permission.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
- Post any links to content which would, if posted on our own website, violate these Rules of Conduct.
We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.